AWB Multi Barley Contract
Is an innovative forward cash contract that captures market premiums before the pressure of harvest. The product provides flexibility, by allowing you to deliver multiple feed grades onto the contract.
There are two price components:
- F1 is the base price, bids updated daily
- Grade spreads to F2 and F3
Grade spreads to F2 and F3 will be automatically fixed on the 1st October.
- Sited the AWB Terms and Conditions for Contracting
- Can be found on the AWB website, your local Grain Marketer or AWB Grower Service Centre
- Fixed tonnage
- 100 mt minimum contract size
- Payment based on binning grade
- Confirmation of the contract will be sent to you for your records
A contract can be negotiated anytime AWB has a bid published, please talk to your local Grain Marketer or AWB Grower Service Centre 1800 4 GRAIN (1800 447 246). If you are concerned about meeting your contract specifications, talk to AWB to discuss your options.
You will receive full payment within 30 days end of week from grain delivery date.
It Pays to Talk
It pays to talk to an AWB Grain Marketer or the AWB Growers Service Centre to better understand the factors affecting the international market and our range of grain marketing products.
Top of Page