AWB uses a system called Viewpoint to store, retrieve and distribute paperwork relating to AWB financial transactions.
When you register as a Website User, you are given limited access to Viewpoint, enabling you to view, print or download financial documents relating to your own account.
Downloading Transaction Data
The following statements can be downloaded in CSV (comma-separated values) format.
Payment Advices and Recipient Created Tax Invoices (RCTI)
Payment Advices and Recipient Created Adjustment Notes (RCAN)
Cash Payment Statements
AWB Loan Advices
To download data in CSV format:
1. Open a financial document following the procedures described under Viewing or Printing a Statement or Invoice.
Note: If the document you have selected can be downloaded a Download Data button will appear in the bottom right corner of the window.
2. Click the Download Data button
3. When the File Download dialog appears, click the Save button.
4. In the Save As dialog, enter a file name and ensure that the file name extension is csv (for example, myfile.csv).
5. To complete the download, click the Save button.