Grout Fact Sheet (PDF 115kb)
Barley Planting Guide 2007 (PDF 731kb) Growing Barley in Queensland & Northern NSW
(guide provided by QDPI & F)
Regional Suitability: Central NSW to Central QLD
End Point Royalty: $2.20 (GST inclusive)
* High yielding quick maturing variety.
* Significantly improved levels of disease resistance.
* Improved grain size.
* Highly adapted to a wide range of planting conditions and environments.
* Out yields current malting types and equal to high yielding feed varieties.
* Good straw strength and sprouting tolerance.
The following Collection Marketers will automatically deduct the End Point Royalty upon payment for the grain during the harvest period and forward the End Point Royalty to AWB Seeds on behalf of the grower.
Note: Growers are requested to read and agree to the AWB Seed Variety Licence (PDF,57kb) prior to purchasing AWB Seeds varieties
1800 054 433
| ABB Grain Ltd
|| 08 8211 7199
| Australian Growers Direct
|| 08 8862 1223
| Elders Limited
|| Local Branch
| Glencore Grain (Brooks)
|| 1300 GLENCORE
| CBH (Grainpool/Agracorp) WA ONLY
|| 1800 199 083