Think you know it all about VICTORY® Roundup® Ready Canola? Think again.
1. VICTORY® Round Up Ready® Canola attracts a premium over the AWB non GM commodity canola underlying price. This means a transparent market with no GM discount to Non GM pricing.
2. There are attractive seed cost options to manage your risk appetite with seed pricing from $12/kg. The VICTORY® program also allows you to defer your seed invoice and Round Up Ready® technology fee until harvest.
3. Guaranteed buyer under a hectare contract when you grow VICTORY® with AWB.
4. Round up Ready® technology for superior weed control.
5. Multiple delivery locations or a premium to store your crop on farm.
6. High oil content and proven grower yields.
In fact, there are more than six things to know, so to find our more, download our product guide or contact your local territory manager to talk how VICTORY® Round Up Ready® Canola can be part of your cropping program.
Grain markets seek guidance
Grain markets continue to seek guidance from our global counterparts while local markets remain subdued.Read More
International Women's Day
Australian Penne Kehl, Director of Cargill Asia Pacific shares her story on International Women's Day.Read More
FTA with Indonesia positive for the Australian grains industry
The FTA with Indonesia will be a positive for the Australian grains industry.Read More
Outside influences drive the Australian market
Outside influences have affected the market more than the consistent dry conditions on the Eastern Australia seaboard writes Warren Lander.Read More