Switching your AWB Harvest Pool contract to a pre harvest pool
AWB provides greater flexibility in accessing cashflow prior to harvest with Production Advance on your AWB Harvest Pool contract. You can also choose to switch to another pool offered by AWB.
How do you switch your Harvest Pool contract?
Prior to harvest you enter into an AWB Harvest Pool contract; get access to a Production Advance and later on, if you prefer, you can switch your contract into another AWB pre harvest pool.
AWB will do most of the work for you. Simply follow the steps to switch your AWB Harvest Pool contract
Important information and switching limitations
- Switching is only possible when the window for a AWB pre harvest pool is open for contracting. If you miss the contracting window you cannot switch your Harvest Pool contract into that pool. Contracting periods are published on the AWB Pools page.
- You can only switch your Harvest Pool contract once.
- If you do not switch your Harvest Pool contract before the 1 October in that crop year, you will continue to hold, and be bound by that contract.
- You cannot switch pool payment options. If you have chosen the Advance Payment option you will need to change to the Harvest Loan payment option. See pool payment options for further details on available payment options.
- It does not cost you anything to switch your Harvest Pool contract, however the AWB pool that you switch into may attract different fees and charges to the Harvest Pool (which may be higher or lower). See the relevant Pool Terms & Conditions for further details.