Market Advantage (NPE)
Market Advantage provides you cash flow at delivery with the flexibility to establish your price any time pre or post-harvest*
- Get paid 60% of the Advance Price at delivery providing you with early season cash flow
- Deliver at harvest, minimising storage and warehouse costs
- Flexibility to incrementally establish your final price
- Access to our competitive price promise
How Market Advantage works;
STEP 1: Contract into Market Advantage: At contracting you agree an Advance Price with AWB based on the commodity, quality and delivery location.
STEP 2: Get an Advance at delivery: At delivery you will be advanced 60% of the Advance Price providing cash flow at delivery.
STEP 3: Establish your price: From the time of contracting you can set your Established Price in up to 3 increments (min 100t) providing you pricing flexibility. You have until 31 May to finalise your price*.
STEP 4: Final payment: You will receive (or pay) the difference between the advance amount and the final price for your grain.
The Assurance of a Competitive Price Promise
AWB aims to provide you with competitive pricing and AWB will match the average of the top 3 major traders bids at your contracted delivery location on that day^.
* You must establish a price before the 31st May 2018 (Final Pricing Date). To the extent that you do not establish a final price for your grain before the Final Pricing Date, we will establish the final price for that grain in our sole discretion and that price will be used to calculate the amount you will receive (or pay) in relation to that grain.
^ It is your responsibility to inform AWB of major trader bids and request an alternate quote. Once you have accepted AWB’s quote the price is finalised and there will be no changes. Major traders are defined as those traders holding GTA Trading Membership level A1, A2, A3, A4, B1, B2 (www.graintrade.org.au/membership).
Please refer to the 2017/18 AWB Market Advantage Special Terms and Conditions for the full terms and conditions governing the product. Nothing in this document constitutes financial product or investment advice, a risk management strategy, a recommendation or an offer with respect to the 2017/18 AWB Market Advantage product.
Market Advantage™ is a trade mark of Cargill Australia Limited ACN 004 684 173. All rights reserved.
® The AWB name and logo are registered trade trademarks of Cargill Australia Limited ACN 004 684 173. All rights reserved.