AWB Production Advance Program
Welcome to the Production Advance program
Access cashflow against your forward sales with the AWB Production Advance. It’s a simple program that gives you a prepayment on eligible forward sales to AWB.
Don’t wait until harvest to settle your production costs. From the time you plant your crop, the AWB Production Advance can be used to cover your production and input costs.
Production Advance Benefits
- An alternative to debt – access up to $100/tonne on wheat and barley, and up to $200/ tonne on Canola forward sales to AWB.
- A simple pre-approval process
- Transparent fees – A published monthly fee based on commodity forward sold and there are no hidden fees.
- Automatic repayments following delivery at harvest.
- Can be used on a broad range of AWB contracts
- Commit grain to AWB pools and lock in your preferred pool program later*. Click here to learn how to switch your pool contract.
How the Program works:
A simple process to apply and access the Production Advance program.
Note: If you already hold an AWB forward contract you are not required to complete step 4.
DISCLAIMER: This information is of a summary nature. It does not purport to be comprehensive or complete. Nothing on this website is intended to constitute financial, investment, tax, legal or any other form of advice, recommendation or a representation that any transaction, or otherwise is suitable or appropriate for you. Entering into an eligible AWB forward sales contract does not automatically entitle you to receive the Production Advance. If you would like further details including the terms and conditions please contact the AWB Grower Service Centre on 1800 447 246.